Stomping in the Mud Play Group is a rich, natural outdoor play environment where children have the opportunity to play outside,
rain or shine ... a chance for preschoolers to 'live in the moment' while learning through play.

Sunday 22 April 2012

Earth Day

We had two blueberry bushes to plant for Earth Day.

We decided to plant them in pots, so they could be easily moved around into the warm sunshine.

The children enjoyed planting them.

After the plantings were complete, the children moved into the dirt and sand area, to do more of  'their own' planting.

1 comment:

  1. These springtime photos of all the various activities that the children can do and can create for themselves, is awesome! I wish I could be a little kid again - what fun I would have at your Stomping Yard...........and I know I'd be out there exploring and expanding my world for hours!! Sadly, I'm not a kid, but look forward to 'stomping and playing in the mud' with my grandchildren. Great job Dianne and Gaie!!

    ReplyDelete